Shumsky is a part of Boost Technologies LLC which has recently been recognized as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Women-Led Businesses in the world. Check out the great career opportunities available with Shumsky and Boost Technologies LLC today!
We are looking for an energetic candidate to help support the CEO of a progressive, fast-paced, woman owned and operated organization.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the CEO with a variety of support duties, such as communications, scheduling, planning, document preparation, information gathering, report preparation, and technology utilization. The Executive Assistant must have the ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion regarding confidential matters.
- Manages internal and external communications, coordinates and manages calendars proactively, and prepares complex documents.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates and follows-up on a variety of meetings and events.
- Collects, compiles records or otherwise gathers data and prepares custom reports with information necessary for decision making.
- Utilizes computer applications for word processing, spreadsheets, databases, graphic scheduling, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Utilizes multiple technologies to further the needs of the CEO.
- Demonstrates the ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion regarding confidential matters.
- Plans and coordinates travel arrangements and appointments.
- Plans and coordinates personal travel, appointments, errands, etc.
The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as exhibit good listening skills, and will enjoy interfacing with people, especially through phone and email. He/she must be able to handle multiple requests and details simultaneously, while promptly responding to inquiries to ensure expectations are met. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a close team environment.
- High school diploma plus a minimum of 5 years of applicable experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a high energy environment.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful).
- Has the ability to proactively identify needs of the supporting executive.
- Strong office skills to include computers and other office equipment; proficiency with Google docs, MS Office (especially Word and Excel), and other software (ERP, CRM, etc.)
Boost Technologies, LLC offers a competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Your Resume To: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation, 401K, paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.