Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards and is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization. We have been featured in multiple publications: B2B, Dayton Business Journal, and Loyalty 360, among others.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining client relationships while attaining new sales by account penetration, expanding into new departments, and the overall identification of customer needs.
- Meets established sales revenue and margin quotas.
- Oversees all existing and new customer projects/stores and business relationships with assigned accounts.
- Ensures success of onboarding new customer accounts through proposal generation, presentation materials, product sourcing, vendor negotiation, project management, and tracking and expediting shipments.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Presents to executive levels of organizations and prepares formal proposals.
- Contacts and meets with prospective buyers creating a customer supplier relationship.
- Ensures that quotes are processed through the quoting process in a timely manner while maintaining project files.
- Secures and places orders taking into consideration delivery/event dates and customers’ budget requirements.
- Communicates preliminary order information as well as any customer driven order changes/updates to Account Administrator and Customer Service Representative for processing.
- Serves as vendor/customer liason through manufacturing process and final delivery of product.
The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as being exceptionally innovative and creative. He/she must be able to handle multiple requests and details simultaneously, while promptly responding to inquiries to ensure expectations are met. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a close team environment. This person will also possess an effective understanding of the latest Engagement and how to apply them in marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience plus 3 years of experience in customer service, sales, marketing, and account management.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Tact, diplomacy, and a clear, courteous manner when dealing with customers and vendors
- Display professionalism and a high level of business acumen.
- Basic sales skills.
- Demonstrates effectgive negotiation and closing techniques.
Boost Engagement, LLC offers a competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer