Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards and is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization and one of Dayton’s Healthiest Employers. We have been featured in multiple publications: B2B, Dayton Business Journal, and Loyalty 360, among others.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Administrator to join our team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Account Executives and Account Managers in attaining and onboarding new business.
- Ensures success of onboarding new customer accounts by supporting the AE/AM in product sourcing, order entry, and tracking.
- Assists with assigned accounts to ensure maximum profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Secures and places orders, taking into consideration delivery/event dates and customers’ budget requirements.
- Processes orders and quotes as assigned in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains order and quote files.
The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as exhibit good listening skills, and will enjoy interfacing with people, especially through phone and email. He/she must be able to handle multiple requests and details simultaneously, while promptly responding to inquiries to ensure expectations are met. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a close team environment.
- Highschool diploma plus a minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong office skills to include computers and other office equipment; proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel), and other software (ERP, CRM, etc.).
- Negotiation skills and experience is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Works well with team and independently.
Boost Engagement, LLC offers a competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer