Shumsky is a part of Boost Technologies LLC which has recently been recognized as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Women-Led Businesses in the world. Check out the great career opportunities available with Shumsky and Boost Technologies LLC today!
We’re looking for someone to join our technology team as a Software Developer.
The successful candidate will be designing and building C# .Net components to service different layers of our business including e-commerce, infrastructure and integration, and fulfillment. The candidate will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience with a wide range of the technology components while working on projects that move the needle and help drive our business.
- Development using ASP, .NET, and C# with Microsoft SQL Server backend.
- Development of web APIs using REST web services.
- Defines, designs, builds, maintains/enhances, and tests new products for the company.
- Designs integration strategies and builds service applications to those specifications.
The successful candidate will have experience with implementing technical projects; possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail oriented, and possess organizational and time management skills. The individual will think creatively, be innovative and possesses excellent problem solving skills. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, close team environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of applicable experience developing software with Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in full stack development in a team environment.
- Proficient in SQL and relational database design.
- Understanding of the latest Application Development technologies and how to apply them to global solutions.
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as Angular and Bootstrap.
- Experience with Database, APIs, Web Services and other Data Integrations.
- Ability to use software packages for analyses and project management (i.e., Google docs, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Project, etc.).
Email Your Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation, 401K, paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.