Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards and is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization and one of Dayton’s Healthiest Employers. We have been featured in multiple publications: B2B, Dayton Business Journal, and Loyalty 360, among others.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Warehouse Associate to join our team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks relative to receiving, shipping, picking, packing, distributing, and maintaining inventory control of goods and materials in the warehouse.
- Reads production schedule, customer orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be gathered, moved, shipped, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage by hand, hand truck, or fork lift.
- Sorts and places material or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to order number.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials or other stock items in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping area.
- Packs each customer order into designated shipping container using appropriate shipping materials.
- Counts and verifies each item being placed in the shipping container is correct according to the customer order.
- Unloads all incoming product and supplies from UPS, FED EX, DHL, and/or LTL carriers.
- Sorts all product by order number.
- Counts each order received and checks it against the packing list and the quantity that was ordered and records any discrepancies.
- Repackages any product that is required to be in lots and/or poly bags.
- Marks materials with identifying information, using stencil, crayon, or other marking device.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers, using hand tools.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock in specified sequence for assembly/shipping/distribution by other workers.
- Uses computer to enter transactions.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer orders, as needed.
- Drives company vehicle, if necessary, to transport items or material to and from warehouse and main office.
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Keeps work area in a clean and orderly condition.
The successful candidate will be dependable and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
where productivity is tracked and multi-tasking is a necessity. She/he will be able to interpret customer orders,
be familiar with proper packaging methods, and be familiar with the most common material handling
equipment, such as a dolly and/or pallet jack.
She/he must possess the ability to lift up to 50 pounds; to stand and walk for most of the workday; and to perform repetitive movements including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, twisting, and reaching. The environment is typically comfortable but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus at least 1 year of warehouse experience.
- Ability to interpret customer orders.
- Must be familiar with proper packaging methods.
- Must be familiar with the most common material handling equipment such as a dolly and/or pallet jack.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment where productivity is tracked and multi-tasking is a necessity.
- Great attention to detail.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills highly desired.
- Works well with team and independently.
Boost Engagement, LLC offers a competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer